Specializes in: Ob/Gyn
Medical School: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Residency: TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals
A. Mady Ohs, MD, is a board-certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN) at Care for Women – Norman who delivers babies and performs surgeries at Norman Regional HealthPlex.
Dr. Ohs received her doctorate of medicine from the University of Oklahoma and completed her residency at TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dr. Ohs states that it is important for her to provide a safe space where patients can share their concerns, learn about their health, and feel cared for.
Dr. Ohs can see patients ages eight (8) years old and up.
She's LGBTQIA+ Friendly (She/Her/Hers)
- Breastfeeding Support
- Comprehensive Norman and High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Postpartum Care
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Birth Control including Intrauterine Devices and Nexplanon
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Evaluation and Management of Heavy, Painful, and/or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Menopause Health
- Pelvic and Breast Wellness Care
- Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis Evaluation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Evaluation and Management
Dr. Ohs is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment with her, call 405-793-2229.