The following insurances are accepted by Care for Women:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Choice, Traditional, Bluelinics)
- Cigna (POS, PPO, Open Access Plus)
- Coventry/First Health
- DOL/ Department of Labor
- Tricare (Standard and Prime)
- United Healthcare (formerly Secure Horizons/Pacific Care)
NPHO Plans including:
- Aetna/US Healthcare HMO/PPO
- BCBS BlueLincs HMO
- Beech Street PPO
- Chickasaw Nation
- Community Care HMO and Preferred Community Choice
- Gary Williams Energy ( Wynnewood Refinery)
- HealthSmart (formerly Physicians Direct)
- Humana – Choice Care (PPO), Choice (PPO), and GoldChoice (PFFS)
- MultiPlan (formerly BCE Emergis)
Paying for Your Visit/Treatment
You may pay for your visit and treatment using cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover card.
Obstetrics patients have the option of paying in full at the beginning of their pregnancy or making payments through a prenatal payment agreement. The amount due is determined by insurance coverage for maternity benefits.
Medical Billing Information
You may receive separate bills from the hospital, your provider, the pathologist or the anesthesiologist. All of these important providers contributed to your care and may bill you separately. Please note, pathologists and anesthesiologists are often not employed by the hospital, so these entities will also bill you and your insurance separately.
Legacy Medical Management
Legacy Medical Management is the company who provides medical billing services for Norman Regional's Physician Office Network. For questions regarding your medical billing processes, please contact 405-307-6630.